1.9 billion dollar school bond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote NO on anything for schools until they show they’ve earned it. I think teacher pay should be linked to student performance. We are ranked 38th in teacher pay and 49th in student performance. No more until performance equals or exceeds pay ranking

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am not even sure that 1.9 billion is correct. that is what i think i heard on the news. but i can't find any confirmation on that amount. seems in august there was talk of just a 1 billion dollar bond? i am asking if anyone can confirm this???????

I heard it too but thought to myself at the time the news anchor must have misspoke ... I can't find anything now so maybe they did misspeak??

Edit: Nope. Chuter's google-fu is better than mine ...

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard it too but thought to myself at the time the news anchor must have misspoke ... I can't find anything now so maybe they did misspeak??

Edit: Nope. Chuter's google-fu is better than mine ...
SO??? it is 1.9 BILLION?? cough......... edit--- oh ok i see that it's JUST a Billion raises tax rate fron 18 mill to 26 or 26 dollars for every 1000 dollars of valuation?

Last edited:

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote NO on anything for schools until they show they’ve earned it. I think teacher pay should be linked to student performance. We are ranked 38th in teacher pay and 49th in student performance. No more until performance equals or exceeds pay ranking
I agree! Teachers made more money they I did when I worked at a National cemetery. Being a teacher is easy as f@#k.

XDTime

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom