10kt Mason ring and MRE Holy Bible question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter if you are Stephen Hawking Junior at this point, your biggest accomplishment in my book is not being the first on my ignore list, lol.

I don't doubt you are smart, you are extremely dogged in your pursuit of your truth but if you want to be considered "wise" you might find the audience for your academia curriculum.
actually believe it or not, i was quite the academic.
While proclaiming intelligence on a resume can be beneficial, continuously telling a bunch of (your words here not mine) Boomers what we did to ruin your country is questionable. Unfortunately for you, we are all out in the hall waiting on the next comedy act. When you get more than 1 follower we may lend credence to your claim, and no, your Ma don't count on that list. She certainly loves you.

I do wish you good luck, I have been a Military Instructor for over 20 years and I can spot a 17 - 21 year old like no other. You are a long way from making one of my stories, lol. I work with Sailors who have decided to make an impact on something besides the world wide web of weirdo members.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i have no idea what you are talking about. "making one of your stories"? i don't even know who you are, nor do i care.

feel free to look up the student of today award i guess if you don't believe me? i was wrong, it was called the student of today award. it's uh....been a long time since i was in the 5th grade...

i'm not saying anything other than that lol.

>i have been a military instructor

oooooooh you have a fetish for authority.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you are looking to set us Boomers straight.

I added the military instructor bit knowing you would enjoy the fact that it is possible to learn a little about effective communication from an INSTRUCTOR, I am not a teacher. I can't wait to read what you perceive the difference is between teaching and instructing?

You claim to be smart, who can validate that for the Boomers who still believe the proof is in the pudding.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Demolay of yesterday is an example of your student of the month awards and other community leadership investing in our public schools and probably more so in the private/charter education system these days.

Great job, did you receive the decoder ring with your award?

Latest posts

Top Bottom