2014 Turkey.....let the pics begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The rancher had counted 13 longbeards in that corral at one time the week before. They had busted up some but I think there were probably 10 gobblers around us. One year between me and several people I took on that ranch and the one next door, we killed 10 birds. That tom he shot had just chased six off that flew across the neck of the pond beside us to get away.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I used to have a place in Major Co that was like that.......just loaded with birds every year. 100% chance of seeing working a bird, just about as great of a chance of taking one.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome pics of the kids guys! Parenting done right!

I'm itching to get out there. Didn't kill a bird last year, so I'm due.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is there a way to post pics from a phone? I got a new phone a month ago and i searched OSA but can't find how to. It's a iPhone if anyone knows how.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No pics or stories yet?? r00s7a??? ...............sorry, couldn't help it:)

Har har har! As a matter of fact, I did get out and went hunting yesterday... with a camera. Had one that gobbled twice and could have been coming in, but it started coming a turd floater and I wasn't all about that, so I shagged. Got home and that particular cloud had moved on and got clear for a bit, so I went to the bull pasture and found these. They float to the top after a good rain.

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_4_6_14s.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom