2014 Turkey.....let the pics begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It looks like the turkey is me- manning the new phone.:smash:
Later Im taking my little one out, maybe we can make it happen and post a correct picture after then. derp!

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Photo049.jpgShot this tom at 11:20 this morning 4/7 .He came in with a jake another tom & two hens . Has a 8 1/4" beard , 1" spurs , 19.9 lbs. Time for crappie .

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang dumb turkeys!!! You figure any respectable gobbler would give me a courtesy gobble after I call to inform me of his impending arrival. But no, that would be too easy, so instead I turn the corner and there he is headed right towards me and then quickly headed towards the next county. I hate it when they don't play the game right!!!! BTW- great bird two click, congrats!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
..............always sit 10 minutes more, when you're ready to get up. I've preached this rule to myself forever...........and yet sometimes I still don't follow it..lol!

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
..............always sit 10 minutes more, when you're ready to get up. I've preached this rule to myself forever...........and yet sometimes I still don't follow it..lol!

Yea I blow it like that a lot too. I like to walk and call til I get a gobble. After deer season Im just tired of sitting so much. I get a lot come in silent and I blow it as im walking. I just love to hear them gobble. Don't get me wrong, I definitely wont pass up a silent bird if he gives me the shot.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i got nothing. Didn't hear any either. Maybe tomorrow if I have time I will try again.

Really hoped if I went, it would have rained.

I like seeing yalls birds, keep up the good hunting!

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had just dozed off when I thought I heard a gobble , hit the box call nothing , tried the mouth call nothing . I was about to get up and go when the first hen came in then the rest came on in . It does pay to wait at least 15 to 20 minutes before moving .

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Saw lots of birds tonight..........several long beards, jakes..........all with lots of hens and not very interested. Nice evening out..........3 ticks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom