2018 Big 12 Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess we will have to disagree on this. All I can say is the past several years I've seen nothing but breakdowns in fundamentals. Regardless of who is right, whether its the players or the coaches, Riley needs to figure it out and fix it. Even as short time ago as 2013 we had better defense where only good offenses got over 20 on us. This year? We let Kansas of all people score 40. Last year OU had 9 opponents score over 20 with 6 of them going over 30. This year its been 10 teams going over 20 with 6 going over 30 (and 5 going over 40).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell I can't watch it, I mute it and work on a project while D is on the field or I rant and rave!! Drives me insane when it is 3rd and long and they give the receiver a 5 yard cushion!! Tackling fundamentals are a thing of the past, whiffs and arm tackles seem to be all the rage. Soooo I ignore the D and watch the Offense, which is just crazy good!:cool:
Then I tune into Bama if I want to see some D LOL
Used to watch the NFL to get my D fix but now they exercise the American right to Kneel for the National anthem and I exercise my right to ignore the assholes!!:tounge2::cool:

Amen Bro on all points, especially the kneeling national fools league. Been two seasons now with not a single game of theirs on my TV.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amen Bro on all points, especially the kneeling national fools league. Been two seasons now with not a single game of theirs on my TV.

After not being able to watch any NFL for the past 10 years I kinda like watching it again. I hear ya on the kneeling part, but its fun to watch former Sooners play at the next level, especially Mayfield.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After not being able to watch any NFL for the past 10 years I kinda like watching it again. I hear ya on the kneeling part, but its fun to watch former Sooners play at the next level, especially Mayfield.
Anybody as a team or a national organization that disrespects my anthem and flag gets no respect, and I refuse to watch them no matter who is on the team.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody as a team or a national organization that disrespects my anthem and flag gets no respect, and I refuse to watch them no matter who is on the team.

I get that and I agree. I just feel that I can't shun those who still stand and show the upmost respect. They can't control their teammates. And so far I've only seen one former OU player kneel (Kenny Stills) and I refuse to support him, watch him or root for him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get that and I agree. I just feel that I can't shun those who still stand and show the upmost respect. They can't control their teammates. And so far I've only seen one former OU player kneel (Kenny Stills) and I refuse to support him, watch him or root for him.
What is disgusting is that the team mates force the others to kneel with them. I think it was the Denver QB that refuses and his entire front line never blocked the entire game. Thats taking it to the extreme. Lots of similar examples out there that the liberal sports media don't report.

Pearl Cruz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
3BC60B36-0F27-474A-841B-32EF17C74B64.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom