2021 Buck prospect list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got three spots ready with cams running. I’ll get back up there in a few days to see if I have anything. The first card pull at an area we got ready a couple weeks ago had a young 8 making regular visits. First deer I’ve seen this year.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some great deer this year. Seems like everyone I talk too has been too. Great rains I believe is the reason for it. The only deer so far that has perked my interest disappeared and I smelled something dead the other day and seen a buzzard when I was feeding. Neighbors seen a lot over my place they told me so no telling. Hopefully he’s alive. Either way there should be a lot of good ones hitting the ground for my family, fingers crossed 🤞🏼 First pic is of the one that disappeared.
Awesome deer!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some great deer this year. Seems like everyone I talk too has been too. Great rains I believe is the reason for it. The only deer so far that has perked my interest disappeared and I smelled something dead the other day and seen a buzzard when I was feeding. Neighbors seen a lot over my place they told me so no telling. Hopefully he’s alive. Either way there should be a lot of good ones hitting the ground for my family, fingers crossed 🤞🏼 First pic is of the one that disappeared.
You‘ve got some really nice bucks!:thumb:
My buck last year disappeared June 25th and didn’t show back up until September 19th, and I killed him October 1st. The time he was gone was excruciating, so I feel your pain. :thumb:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys make the rest of us not even want to post a pic! Some awesome bucks and somebody is going to call us out for saying Oklahoma whitetails aren't big enough to hunt!! The buck on the left in the first 2 pics was around all fall and winter last year and I'd love to get an arrow in him. He had another non typical buddy on cameras in Dec/Jan but not shown himself yet. Hope he's alive.

Attachments

• 20210821_214545.jpg
    20210821_214545.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20210821_214658.jpg
    20210821_214658.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210821_223317.jpg
    20210821_223317.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 54

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys make the rest of us not even want to post a pic! Some awesome bucks and somebody is going to call us out for saying Oklahoma whitetails aren't big enough to hunt!! The buck on the left in the first 2 pics was around all fall and winter last year and I'd love to get an arrow in him. He had another non typical buddy on cameras in Dec/Jan but not shown himself yet. Hope he's alive.
Ha ha right? I don't often get a lot of summer pics of good deer as they hit my area in fall pattern. It's exciting seeing them in the summer but.... then fall pattern kicks in and everything changes within the first two weeks of October.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makeithappen, fully understand the changing fall patterns which I hope bring the one bruiser back we had on cameras last year. The positive for me is that we never had any bucks in velvet last year on trail camera. I upgraded a couple of our food plots with seed from Deerslayer and put out mineral blocks earlier this year which both have had a great draw so far.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are some really nice buck!!! :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom