2WD or 4x4??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ratrod winter.jpg

Duck L'Orange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both on a truck. 2wd for the regular driving, 4wd to save yo ass when you need it.

In a car, it's more a question of rear wheel or fwd. I like either, for different reasons. On the ice, I'll take my fwd 5-speed standard.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally would never buy something like a truck in anything but 4wd. I wander why you would want a truck and it not be 4x4. But I guess some have their reasons. It is like insurance. You may not ever need it but you will be glad you have it when you do.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally would never buy something like a truck in anything but 4wd. I wander why you would want a truck and it not be 4x4.
I can't speak for all truck owners, but my primary reason for having a non-4x4 truck is that I'm not in Congress--I can't spend your money to buy my truck, I can only spend mine. Well, I mean, if you want to give me the money to cover the difference, I wouldn't tell you to go jump in a lake, but somehow, I don't see that happening. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom