3rd Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest is on!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i thought about bringing the camera, but was unsure how things were going to play out there since it was my first. i was licking my wounds from a miss at 6'....i was sad...lol...lesson learned always pull the shotgun outta the truck and take it with you!

waffles i may of remembered talking to you, someone did ask me about a cat, but i had none, even tho our yote was about big enough...lol. i did have a friend that shot up two and we never found... :(....but thats the way it goes sometimes, we still had a blast.

i can't remember the names but the first place team won with 4 dogs and a bobcat, secound place had 4dogs, and i believe third had 3dogs. marcus might have some pics once things settle down for him i'm sure. there were 44 teams total, so from what i understand that was a huge burst in numbers comapred to the bad weathered year before. next year it sounds like a bigger area and better accomodations. i have helped oraganized a few events and it can only get better as you learn from the year before and i think he has a great setup in the works for the future.

Marcus, for next year a good shot would be having everyone lay out there yotes and take an overall picture of the carnage :)

p.s--- jsut burnt my gift card on a FOXPRO BLACK JACK to hook up with my FOXPRO FX3 :)

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be posting pics and a great big thank you later this week. Im glad everyone had a great time. I enjoy putting it on, so much that I will no longer hunt just organize it. I'm ready to grow it real big and you can't do both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom