3rd Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest is on!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a few questions of how many people are going to show for the contest. I have put a question on our facebook (North Canadian Coyotes) for people that are interested. If you are going to attend please look at our face book and put and answer.

With all that we have going on for this years contest. Food, about $3000.00 in door prizes, lots of give aways, and the chance to wind a gun, we should have a great turn out. Again please keep checking in on facebook to see what is going on and the differant things we will be giving away.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lerch Knives has dontated 2 custom knives for door prizes. These are very well made and nice knives. Take a look at his page Lerch Knives for more info and styles. It will be a suprise on which ones we have to give away.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an update of how things are going.

The officail check in time will be February 18th at 7:43 pm. This is 1 1/2 hrs after offical sunset.

We are still adding door prizes. So keep looking at facebook if you would like. Added a guided fishing trip for two today into the mix from crosswinds guide service.

T-shirts for thoes who would like one will need to be ordered by February 5th. Feel free to call or email with your shirt sizes. I have thought about it and if you are for sure coming you can order by phone and pay when you show up for the night before meeting.

We now have over 30 teams that have called in and said they where coming. This should be a great turn out this year.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call at anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful time.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh man this day is finally getting here, im so ready to get out. i got quick question---- what is the time line that we can show up on friday. i'm taking off work around 3 in the afternoon, running some errands and heading that way. i would rather drive down on friday so i know the way and so that way i can game plan what fields to short cut threw incase i run behind on Saturday :igetit:

Attachments

• 34601yote2.jpg
    34601yote2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 167

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well boys and girls we are a week away from registration night. We have a few little thing to wrap up, but they will not keep us from opening the doors. We have several teams that have paid and at last count over 50 have called in and said they are coming. Looks to be a great turn out and fun day of hunting.

I have picked up a few more door prizes. Herring Metal Building has dontaed some cash and Brian Little Insurance Agency has give us some gift cards as well as McDaniel Hot Shot Service.

T shirts are ready, trophies will be ready this week, and the weather looks like its going to be a good day for hunting. If anyone has any questions feel free to call at anytime. Thanks to everyone and happy hunting.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marcus-

GREAT JOB ON THE EVENT!!!! and thank you for the hard work you put into this to make it happen :yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

this was my first time to compete in any type of hunt. i would like to say that me and my team had a blast last saturday for this hunt. weather was a bit on the drizzle till about noon for us, but once it cleared up, it was game time and the dogs were moving in close and fast. i mean real close, try 6' close!! though we did not place and we almost won light dog, i did get to walk away with a $25 gift card to BASS PRO that was donated by Brian Little Insurance Agency, so all in all we had a blast and THANKS!!!!

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

team "Double J T"

waffles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey there nvrsatisfied, I was going to ask you if you were a member on OSA at the check in Saturday. I must have seen your pic on here because you looked familiar. I was the guy that asked if your cat won either big cat or little cat. You were also talking about how your buddy was sharp shooter Sally for blasting everything that day. But like you said Marcus did a great job with the whole thing. I am just ready for next year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom