3rd Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest is on!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everone needs to visit our Facebook page for Door Prize updates. If you would like to dontate something as a door prize please contact me and i will go over the free advertisinig details.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys :) I am a member of OOO, Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach, and we'd love to have a whole bunch of participants in the contest and the gun raffle.

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving :)

Dreaming Man

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be mailing out the flyers for your tournament today. If you would like one or want me to forward one to you via email send me a pm and I will make sure it happens.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deer gun season is over so lets start getting a head count. I have roughly 15 teams that have said they were in. Adding more stuff for door prizes by the week so make sure to check out facebook and see what we have.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like this year we will be adding Trophies for 1st place. They guys over at "Fall Trophies" will be doing european coyote mounts for us. See our facebook to see more info on "Fall Trophies" and to see what they will look like.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be picking up and posting pictures of our door prizes over the next few weeks. You can always "like" us on facebook and see the prices as they come in.

The first one that I have to post is a Female pup from Windchime Hills Catahoulas. We will have a side pot for $5.00 and the person that shoots the biggest dog will win it. I have hunted with Jay and his dogs, which are top notch. You can pay for teh side pot during registration or mail it in with your entry fee. Just let us know what the money is for. The money that is collected will go back into the contest next year and help pay for the lie detector and trophies. You can visit Jay's web site at wchok.com. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up another door prize yesterday.

Little Joes Boots http://www.littlejoesboots.net/ has provided a Ghost Blind for a door prize. Visit Little Joes for a great selection of knives, boots, and western apparel. Visit our facebook page for pics.

Also i have pics of the Gun that we will be raffling off on our facebook page. Remember you do not have to participate to win and all proceeds go toward Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom