4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested in Texas in Last 36 Hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you really think the government would admit isis crossed? That would put them in deeper water over the lack of security of the border

Yeah, it's not like a politician would tell a lie. I mean next thing you know Harry Reid will be saying that Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in years.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Notice how vague Jeh Johnson is at the start of this interview when he's asked specific questions. And notice his body language and the excessive use of "uh" while he parses the words of his responses. He gives no detail whatsoever on how they arrived at their determination. We are just expected to trust that they weren't bamboozled? These are the same folks who said they could "handle" ebola, said that it isn't here, and now have people in quarantine all over the place two just months later. The same people that are letting them come right on in. But we are supposed to trust them...

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've posted this before. DHS said today that reports of ICIS infiltrators did not happen.

A Senator says he has inside info that it did happen.

Ostupid still wants to hide behind the "no terrorist on my watch".

He is getting ready for a "come to Jesus moment"........

And ebola won't come to the US.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What did you fix, his was right.

Don't think so. Its and politician.....had he quoted Harry Reid "it's like Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes..." Then it would be correct. As it is worded "...it's not like a politician..." is incorrect.

Its a gender neutral thing vs it's which is not.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its probably Nazi of me to mention this so I'll just fix it and not point it out.

Are you serious? I hope not, but anyone that doesn't know their from they're very well may not know it's from its.
itsits.jpg

You're just sad, dude. We already know you lack anything resembling character. Now you're acting like a dolt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom