4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested in Texas in Last 36 Hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't think so. Its and politician.....had he quoted Harry Reid "it's like Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes..." Then it would be correct. As it is worded "...it's not like a politician..." is incorrect.

Its a gender neutral thing vs it's which is not.

You are, simply, wrong. Not a little, not kind of, you are 100% wrong. Sorry, Skippy.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you serious? I hope not, but anyone that doesn't know their from they're very well may not know it's from its.
View attachment 42607

You're just sad, dude. We already know you lack anything resembling character. Now you're acting like a dolt.

Now perhaps you can see how trivial you sound when you interject grammar into a thread. Gets everyone off topic, ruins a conversation and for what? That they're vs their and how it's used or its used in a sentence amuses you. It's annoying and trivial to the conversation.

Carry on with your/you're conversation. Sieg Heil. ;)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now perhaps you can see how trivial you sound when you interject grammar into a thread. Gets everyone off topic, ruins a conversation and for what? That they're vs their and how it's used or its used in a sentence amuses you. It's annoying and trivial to the conversation.

Carry on with your/you're conversation. Sieg Heil. ;)

What a sad little man you are. Instead of admitting you made a mistake, you act like a jackass, "Oh, I just acted like an idiot to prove a point!" No one is buying it, Skippy.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What a sad little man you are. Instead of admitting you made a mistake, you act like a jackass, "Oh, I just acted like an idiot to prove a point!" No one is buying it, Skippy.

It's the same BS you've pulled a 100 times. Now your/you're calling names. And yes Ace, I'll go a long ways to prove a point. Your/you're/ur an amateur and your forum tactics are very predictable. Join in any conversation but you should really knock of the trivial grammar thing.....

Do you correct Grammer or language errors in a cafe/diner barbershop???

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's the same BS you've pulled a 100 times.

That's simply not true. My posting history is available for anyone that cares. Before this thread, I did point out one other posters blatant mistake. And that was only because he made the classic "your an idiot" mistake. It's a moral imperative to point out that one.

Now your/you're calling names.

Do you really want to get into who started the name calling? Yeah, I didn't think so.

And yes Ace, I'll go a long ways to prove a point.

No matter how wrong that point is it would appear.

Your/you're/ur an amateur and your forum tactics are very predictable

Amateur? Forum tactics?

Join in any conversation but you should really knock of the trivial grammar thing.....

Once again, nothing to knock off.

Do you correct Grammer or language errors in a cafe/diner barbershop???

I know you would like to paint me as a grammar Nazi, but to do so is simply as wrong as your mistaken definition of the word its.

I will admit to making a mistake. When you posted this:
"I come from the land of meat and potatoes and I've ate all over New York. Even had some of they're women. They're steak ain't all that. The steak at Dennys was better."

And I replied (which is what started the bifurcation of the thread):
"You've had some they are women? I've heard their they are women are hot! Never heard of a they are steak."

I was not correcting your grammar, I honestly thought you had just made a simple mistake, the kind we all make from time to time and I was, in an amusing way, pointing that out. Hell, I didn't even mention the "I've ate" mistake. I know now that you actually do not know the difference between their and they're. For that mistake, I apologize . I did not intend to make you feel bad.

I will now allow you the last word. Make it good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom