4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested in Texas in Last 36 Hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's simply not true. My posting history is available for anyone that cares. Before this thread, I did point out one other posters blatant mistake. And that was only because he made the classic "your an idiot" mistake. It's a moral imperative to point out that one.

Do you really want to get into who started the name calling? Yeah, I didn't think so.

No matter how wrong that point is it would appear.

Amateur? Forum tactics?

Once again, nothing to knock off.

I know you would like to paint me as a grammar Nazi, but to do so is simply as wrong as your mistaken definition of the word its.

I will admit to making a mistake. When you posted this:
"I come from the land of meat and potatoes and I've ate all over New York. Even had some of they're women. They're steak ain't all that. The steak at Dennys was better."

And I replied (which is what started the bifurcation of the thread):
"You've had some they are women? I've heard their they are women are hot! Never heard of a they are steak."

I was not correcting your grammar, I honestly thought you had just made a simple mistake, the kind we all make from time to time and I was, in an amusing way, pointing that out. Hell, I didn't even mention the "I've ate" mistake. I know now that you actually do not know the difference between their and they're. For that mistake, I apologize . I did not intend to make you feel bad.

I will now allow you the last word. Make it good.

Do yourself a favor and remember OSA is our gun board and General discussion is like a barbershop/coffee shop hangout. We can get away with alot of differing opinions and we can teach and learn. This ain't a HS English class or college classroom, there are no grades or graded posts. When you point out grammar error or misspelled words that takes away from the conversation. Besides it's rude. Imagine what would happen if we were in a coffee shop and you corrected grammar repeatedly. You probably wouldn't but imagine you did.

Many of us can barely keep up with technology, we use phones and spell check and grammar check is an inconvenience. You get the point right? So it doesn't matter if a person says they're or their or its vs it's. ....you get the point. If we were in a coffee shop talking, instead of typing every thing out, communication would be easier. You know this right?

So please, voice your opinion, make love with Obama, guard your bridge.....but knock off the grammar hypocrisy.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and remember OSA is our gun board and General discussion is like a barbershop/coffee shop hangout. We can get away with alot of differing opinions and we can teach and learn. This ain't a HS English class or college classroom, there are no grades or graded posts. When you point out grammar error or misspelled words that takes away from the conversation. Besides it's rude. Imagine what would happen if we were in a coffee shop and you corrected grammar repeatedly. You probably wouldn't but imagine you did.

Many of us can barely keep up with technology, we use phones and spell check and grammar check is an inconvenience. You get the point right? So it doesn't matter if a person says they're or their or its vs it's. ....you get the point. If we were in a coffee shop talking, instead of typing every thing out, communication would be easier. You know this right?

So please, voice your opinion, make love with Obama, guard your bridge.....but knock off the grammar hypocrisy.

If you'd just remember that he's a special little snowflake, then it's a lot easier to accept that it's just his nature and he couldn't change it if he wanted. When you remember that, the distracting nature of his posts is easier to deal with. :)

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's simply not true. My posting history is available for anyone that cares. Before this thread, I did point out one other posters blatant mistake. And that was only because he made the classic "your an idiot" mistake. It's a moral imperative to point out that one.

Do you really want to get into who started the name calling? Yeah, I didn't think so.

No matter how wrong that point is it would appear.

Amateur? Forum tactics?

Once again, nothing to knock off.

I know you would like to paint me as a grammar Nazi, but to do so is simply as wrong as your mistaken definition of the word its.

I will admit to making a mistake. When you posted this:
"I come from the land of meat and potatoes and I've ate all over New York. Even had some of they're women. They're steak ain't all that. The steak at Dennys was better."

And I replied (which is what started the bifurcation of the thread):
"You've had some they are women? I've heard their they are women are hot! Never heard of a they are steak."

I was not correcting your grammar, I honestly thought you had just made a simple mistake, the kind we all make from time to time and I was, in an amusing way, pointing that out. Hell, I didn't even mention the "I've ate" mistake. I know now that you actually do not know the difference between their and they're. For that mistake, I apologize . I did not intend to make you feel bad.

I will now allow you the last word. Make it good.

War between two of the three Obama fans? O noes! Looks like Team OSOOSA is imploding....

Those ISIS members were just trying to get back to one of their camps. Why ya gotta hate?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call B.S.

36 hours ago and they already have their pedigree nailed down? Waiting for some independent verification...anybody have a link to a Texas DPS report or something other than "sources say"?

And on TOP of that, I'll add that if they went down without fighting or killing themselves, I'd suspect they're not legitimate. I can't see ISIS members just giving up and letting someone put bracelets on them.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you'd just remember that he's a special little snowflake, then it's a lot easier to accept that it's just his nature and he couldn't change it if he wanted. When you remember that, the distracting nature of his posts is easier to deal with. :)

Bless his little heart. Poor Ace_on_the_Turn just can't help himself. He's special.

1404434846356.gif

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet those terrorists were wearing prayer rugs that resembled Adidas soccer jerseys too.

Less than a month until congressional elections now.
By the time this claim is vetted the elections will be over.

Let's hope the voters re-elect Hunter to congress to keep the country safe.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ooooooo-kkkkkkkkkay ... let me see if I can make this clear. The pissing contest is over. If it moves to another thread AT ANY TIME during my tenure here as resident dominatrix there is gonna be Hell to pay ... Lurker and Ace, that means YOU TWO ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom