4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested in Texas in Last 36 Hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone would doubt that ISIS members are in the U.S. the 911 pricks lived here under the radar for years prior to the attacks and by all appearances we've done nothing to slow the flow or deport illegal aliens. Then there are the American citizens fighting for ISIS, do we really think that they are all fighting for ISIS in Syria & Iraq? And what about the Muslim attack at Vaughn Foods a couple of weeks ago? Or Ft Hood? Those goat fawkers are here.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ooooooo-kkkkkkkkkay ... let me see if I can make this clear. The pissing contest is over. If it moves to another thread AT ANY TIME during my tenure here as resident dominatrix there is gonna be Hell to pay ... Lurker and Ace, that means YOU TWO ...

You mean there is a war raging on OSA and it doesn't involve me and Shooting for Fun, or me and Reddog? I didn't think it possible. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OSA????

Actually just joshing. I prefer it this way.

I believe we have reached a truce on fronts. I am COOL with that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean there is a war raging on OSA and it doesn't involve me and Shooting for Fun, or me and Reddog? I didn't think it possible. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OSA????

Actually just joshing. I prefer it this way.

I believe we have reached a truce on fronts. I am COOL with that.

Lol, yeah ... who wudda thunk it?? :rotflmao::wink2:

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone would doubt that ISIS members are in the U.S. the 911 pricks lived here under the radar for years prior to the attacks and by all appearances we've done nothing to slow the flow or deport illegal aliens. Then there are the American citizens fighting for ISIS, do we really think that they are all fighting for ISIS in Syria & Iraq? And what about the Muslim attack at Vaughn Foods a couple of weeks ago? Or Ft Hood? Those goat fawkers are here.

To be fair, those were all here legally, either citizens or had the proper paperwork.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't doubt there are all sorts of nefarious characters coming across the border. But that doesn't mean I'm going to run around with my hair on fire yelling "ISIS is coming!" just because Duncan F-ing Hunter said "Four ISIS members have been arrested in the last 36 hours".

I want proof, facts, and practical responses to the threats, not a politician looking to score points....

Latest posts

Top Bottom