581 people have been shot and killed by police so far in 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So.....you give up your constitutional rights because of an unlawful command and hope the courts rule in your favor?

That's what it's all about, right? Enforcing your constitutional right. You gonna trust that to some Joe Average cop on the street? He isn't an attorney. Just like all the idiots you've ever worked with...they are everywhere. Nobody or no organization is perfect. EVER.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You fight it in court instead of causing a dangerous situation for all involved.
Sorry honey I know it sounds like an illegal request, but Officer Holtzclaw is going to rape you just a little bit, but we'll be able to fight this in court in the future, maybe.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry honey I know it sounds like an illegal request, but Officer Holtzclaw is going to rape you just a little bit, but we'll be able to fight this in court in the future, maybe.
Whatever. There's no changing opinions on the internet. Go ahead, get yourself killed for your cause. Stand up to the man violently when he's wrong instead of like it's meant to be. Your family will grieve and benefit at least. I won't.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whatever. There's no changing opinions on the internet. Go ahead, get yourself killed for your cause. Stand up to the man violently when he's wrong instead of like it's meant to be. Your family will grieve and benefit at least. I won't.
Agreed, Just keep teaching yours to "close their eyes and think of England."

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who said anything about being violent?
LOL. DONE. Not replying to this anymore when you don't even get the point of the OP.
Agreed, Just keep teaching yours to "close their eyes and think of England."

Yeah, keep bringing up crap from over 230 years ago. That's relevant. Now I'm done. Sorry, saw that while I was replying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom