8:30 appt with Dr.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they have wifi in the lobby? Take the laptop of iPad and watch movies, dirty movies, really loud. When they come out and ask you to turn it down tell them you will if theywill take you back.. Foolproof, gotta work, what could go wrong??lol

Last edited:

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take some deep breaths there, Lurk! We all know how doctors abuse the appointment time vs. waiting time. And then there are real legit reasons like piston10 mentioned.

As others have stated, don't cause a scene just yet. They might add your name to a list of mental :screwy: patients and you'd never get to buy a banned gun or anything!

:drunk2:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always found that grabbing your stomach while screaming "Oh God what kind of pills did doc give me this time?" usually gets you seen pretty quickly.

Yes I really did that to a doctor once. Of course it was an old girlfriend and we had just had a nasty breakup, and she would not give some of my stuff back. :D

right1911

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a little food in me now. Last week my appt was at 1pm, got seen at 230. He gets one more chance then im going somewhere else. And ima make a scene.

I feel your pain but don't think its much different anywhere else. I wait 45 min to 1 1/2 hr all the time. Stinks. Sometimes their nurse can call in labwork ahead of time so you can go to lab before visit. Maybe that'd help?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain but don't think its much different anywhere else. I wait 45 min to 1 1/2 hr all the time. Stinks. Sometimes their nurse can call in labwork ahead of time so you can go to lab before visit. Maybe that'd help?

Tis not true. Our doctor now NEVER fails to get us in within 10 minutes of our appointed time. I ADORE HER! Not only that but every doctor she has referred us to has been the same way. Make an appt., in, out, no muss, no fuss ... We will NEVER change doctors again ... :heart:

We had one PCP that I swear it was faster to use the ER than it was to use her office ... :grumble: They left me in one of those examinination rooms for so long one time that I swear I was starting to think they'd forgotten about me and all gone home ... 7 o'clock at night before I saw the doctor. Office closed at 5. My appt. was at 2 pm. I kid you not ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well its 11am, my appt was at 1030. I had to fast AGAIN.

So here i sit about to starve, getting grouchier, and readim OSA to pass the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom