8 yr old gets pepper spray from police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One phrase that would put my brother and me on our bes behavior for the rest of the day is "wait 'til yor dad gets home." if we gave mom enough grief dad would line us out good and straight. Of course we would torment mom as close to the line as we could. You win some and ya lose some. :)

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My contribution to this thread is the greatest thing that the officer could have done is shot the little fatherless turd. yeah he might have gone to jail, but everyone of those other little turds or turds in the making that witnessed it would learn that when the POLICE/Athorities tell you to do something then you do it. Apparently some children (not mine cuz they know) dont know that there are consequences to actions and life is going to keep hitting this little bratt in the face and momma aint always gonna be there to "make it better" on the national news. I would be mortified if my child committed an inth of anything as discribed in this story, and then the wrath of everything and anything that is or is not holy would be unleashed on my unruley heathen(s).

Im not gonna have to worry about it though there is a MOM and DAD involved in the rasing of the children and that mom and dad are on the same page when it comes to dicipline.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My child will have wished he was being pepper sprayed. The cops would have been telling me "now thats enough i think he has paid for his mistakes". lol

In all serious i grew up knowing thats its ok to make honest mistake but acts of stupidity were not tolerated.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bottom line, the 8 year should have never been pepper sprayed to get him under control. I'm all for busting his butt. Maybe if they hold the Mother accountable she might start laying some leather where it will do the most good.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think some of you have raised a kid from birth to 21.
That's all.

What is that even mean? My son is 8 and daughter 10, I was there when they were born and I guess in 11 years they will fit your quote and I'll still be there. If punishment fits the crime, Im all for it. All monsters of our society where kids once too. If I was that kids mom, I'd be ashamed, instead she goes on national TV and whine, if she would have raised her kid right, she would not be in this predicament. My mom was a single mom and she was a mother and father to me. I never had any behavioral problems or even raise or talk back to her or my teachers. Kids ca be just as dangerous if not more dangerous then adults. If that kid is not set straight soon, he will be the next to shoot up his fellow mates. If I get a call, never will but hypothetically speaking, if I did. I would tell the officers to take his butt to jail too. I'll pick him up in a few days.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....instead she goes on national TV and whine, if she would have raised her kid right, she would not be in this predicament.

She did do that. Of the two, the kid was the only one who took any responsibility. If I remember right, and at my age there's no guarantee of that, the mom seemed like she had a good case of entitlement fever. I remember thinking of the two she was the one who needed a little pepper wake up juice.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is that even mean? My son is 8 and daughter 10, I was there when they were born and I guess in 11 years they will fit your quote and I'll still be there. If punishment fits the crime, Im all for it. All monsters of our society where kids once too. If I was that kids mom, I'd be ashamed, instead she goes on national TV and whine, if she would have raised her kid right, she would not be in this predicament. My mom was a single mom and she was a mother and father to me. I never had any behavioral problems or even raise or talk back to her or my teachers. Kids ca be just as dangerous if not more dangerous then adults. If that kid is not set straight soon, he will be the next to shoot up his fellow mates. If I get a call, never will but hypothetically speaking, if I did. I would tell the officers to take his butt to jail too. I'll pick him up in a few days.

I don't know this childs situation.
My youngest is 13, my oldest is 21.
The way you raise them doesn't always dictate their actions.
They pick ALOT of this crap up from kids at school.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well peanut, I have a 25 year old that served in the military and who is now a Fire Safety Engineer Grad from OSU(YUCK)lol... and very active in church. I have a 14 year old that is all A's and one B, in 2 Honor Orchestra's, and active in church. Both boys, both raised the same way. If they needed it I busted their butt, afterward I would tell them I love them, they are the most important thing in my life, it kills me to have to do this, and if you do it again I'll bust your butt again. They were also told several times aday that I loved them and they were my bestest buddies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom