A Good Read About Oklahoma Politics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't get more than a couple paragraphs into that article due to the extremely poor grammar. So many comma splices!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

All editors have been sent to the gulags as an unnecessary expense...LOL!!

As to the article, I didn't read the entire thing since most of it was entirely predictable due to the source. It was an interesting history of the switch from having mostly Democrats in local and state offices to Republicans winning those elections. The author contends the tide is about to flow the other direction and cherry-picks various examples to support her thesis. I don't believe her thesis will stand the test of a general election. It may entirely depend on how the turnout of the primary election in June is moved by the medical marijuana state question.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks tend to forget that anti-Trump sentiment is not going to go away, at least not until the tide turns and the Democratic Party is swept into power. Much of the upswing in Democratic Party activity in Oklahoma is a reaction to the 2016 presidential election. These people are not going away. The gun control movement, led by the Parkland Patsies, will help the Democrats. Read the linked article or not, but ignore what it is trying to tell you at your peril.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks tend to forget that anti-Trump sentiment is not going to go away, at least not until the tide turns and the Democratic Party is swept into power. Much of the upswing in Democratic Party activity in Oklahoma is a reaction to the 2016 presidential election. These people are not going away. The gun control movement, led by the Parkland Patsies, will help the Democrats. Read the linked article or not, but ignore what it is trying to tell you at your peril.

this is Oklahoma.

If Oklahoma goes blue, stopping it would be like putting your finger in a leaking dam. you might stop that leak, but if it's leaking here, it's leaking everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom