Good Golf Courses in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We have a pretty good one here in Guymon. I hear Roman Nose is a good one to play too.. curious on how your local courses or courses you play(ed) on are?

Ft. Cobb looks interesting. I hear Guthrie has a nice one maybe?

Outside of Oklahoma I have played the course in Taos, NM and I eventually want to play the one in Angel Fire.

Let me know about what courses to play and to stay away from in Oklahoma!

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If $$ isn’t an issue, Karsten Creek in Stillwater is prob the best course. Otherwise In OKC: Lincoln Park, Lake Hefner are usually in good shape.
Ive heard good things about Cherokee Hills, but havnt played there.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’d start at Roman Nose. Cedar Valley in Guthrie is Ok. Lake Hefner North is one of my favorites. The Masters got me wanting to play really bad but I’ve still got a jacked up knee. I’m gonna slap on the brace and try to hit some balls Wednesday. If you’re headed down this way PM me and we can get a game together.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Boiling Springs in Woodward, Roman Nose and Sand Springs are pretty good if you like a course with some elevation changes.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lakeside course on Sunnylane and Brookside course off of Shields Blvd.

Neither one exists anymore. Brookside is now grounds for large Catholic Church. Lakeside is a housing development I believe.

I have heard that John Conrad in Midwest City is in good shape. Have not played it since they have switched it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom