A lesson in irony...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brilliant observation, I think, though sure to never be acknowledged our elected officials. I guess LBJ meant well back in the 1960's war on poverty.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give handouts only after I receive this look:

i1058.photobucket.com_albums_t414_3inSlugger_photo.jpg

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, we should put out some food stamps in central park, then we could hunt them like the fraudulent animals they are. Open season on the poor, 2 per day limit, quality pass for a mother of 4 or more. A trouphy could be any out of work male. J/k btw.

Ironic isnt it.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

Looks like we need to stop giving Israel 3 Billion dollars a year so they won't grow dependent on us and learn to take care of themselves. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom