A letter from Mega Arms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We here at MEGA understand everyone’s frustration with the high demand and low supply of our products. Please let us explain what is causing the current situation.
We are currently running 24/7 at our facility. Unfortunately we do not have any more floor space within the facility we occupy, so it’s not as easy as buying machines and “hitting go”. In the few weeks before the recent tragedy we were just weeks away from acquiring a new facility and more machinery. This would be a financial commitment that would take years to recoup. The machines we use range in cost from 400k-1million dollars, not including tooling, operators and training.
We have determined that due to the attitude of the current administration, it would not be fiscally responsible or in the best interests of our valued employees to take the risk of adding a new facility. We value our employees and do not want open a new facility, and hire a new crew to then turn around and lay them off if there is new legislation passed.
We hope that all of our customers and fans understand. We will continue to do our best to get parts out to you guys.
We also encourage anyone who comes across one of our “authorized dealers” (on our website) price gouging to contacts us via email @ [email protected]
Thanks for your support!
Mega Arms

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish D.C. could read that letter. If Obama is so concerned with jobs then they can't possibly inact an AWB. An AWB would be a huge blow to a booming part of the economy and kill thousands of jobs. If the politicians don't care about the Constitution then surely they must care about the economy. Thousands of workers out of the job. Millions of tax dollars not going into the politicans precincts in the form of taxes collected. It would be a huge mistake.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MAP would be the minimum advertised price. MAP is like the anthesis of gouging.

I think they are concerned with grossly exceeding the msrp.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wish D.C. could read that letter. If Obama is so concerned with jobs then they can't possibly inact an AWB. An AWB would be a huge blow to a booming part of the economy and kill thousands of jobs. If the politicians don't care about the Constitution then surely they must care about the economy. Thousands of workers out of the job. Millions of tax dollars not going into the politicans precincts in the form of taxes collected. It would be a huge mistake.

I know this is a bad idea, but I was thinking one night that there has to something we can do about all of this if an AWB goes through. I was thinking that if it did indeed happen, I would not spend another dime towards the economy except for my gas to get to and from, and to the store where I would only buy the absolute necessities. Sure, if every gun owner followed suit, we would all be out of jobs, our families would be affected, but so would all of those who are taking away our constitutional rights, the economy is going to collapse anyway, (which I believe is just one more reason to take our guns) lets just get the ball rolling, if they take away our rights, we lost already.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was listening to joe pags interview congressman lamar smith(head of the House justice committee and he said that ANY AWB bill that comes out of the senat must go thru his committee and there is NWIH(think it out,because we are not supposed to cuss round here) it will ever get out of his committee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom