A MESSAGE from the QUEEN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No kidding ... I thought SHTF and the guys at the gatehouse has unceremoniously removed the previous adminstration to make room for ME!!

I was about to announce a pool and kegger at my new abode for OSA Members ... **sigh** :fallangel:popcorn:

Im all for Queen BB!!

Seriously with the quality of Presidents and Congresses, we've had in past 25yrs, im bout ready for a king or queen or just anarchy.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding ... I thought SHTF and the guys at the gatehouse has unceremoniously removed the previous adminstration to make room for ME!!

I was about to announce a pool and kegger at my new abode for OSA Members ... **sigh** :fallangel:popcorn:

You know with a pool party and kegger as bounty, the rest can be arranged ;) We have plenty of new operators in this theater that work cheap.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An oldie but a goodie. I wrote a reply to it years ago but I will have to see if I still have it around.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously with the quality of Presidents and Congresses, we've had in past 25yrs, im bout ready for a king or queen or just anarchy.

No kidding ...

You know with a pool party and kegger as bounty, the rest can be arranged ;) We have plenty of new operators in this theater that work cheap.

ROFLMAO!! Yeah, but you know how it is with new operators ... Somebody's bound to have a negligent discharge ... Of one kind or another ... :lookaroun :lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom