A question for all Members of OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No question as to how great this idea is. I'm no business owner, nor do I have a great deal to contribute. My time and efforts, however, will be contributed to as full an extent as possible.

Boomer7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in for whatever, time is limited but I can always write a check.

FWIW, I was at the gun show this weekend and made a sale to a guy. I asked if he would like an emailed receipt and he said no because he is a teacher, I find that really disturbing.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pledge to offer training services to EVERY teacher, administrator, janitor, bus driver, coach, lunch lady, T.A., etc. in my County. Im willing to train them free of charge and as often as they want, so long as the state and school officials will allow em to use it to protect our kids on a day to day basis.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think skip the union. AFT might at least listen, but OEA is almost certainly anti.
You might be surprised how many gun enthusist there are working in education.
I think most administrators (but not all) will oppose it because they tend to be more concerned about being PC.
At my school I'm not aware of any teachers who are openly anti 2A, most are pro 2A.

Latest posts

Top Bottom