A SWAT Raid Based On Faulty Info Kills a Man Over His ‘Huge Stash.’ Worth Maybe $2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL you guys are too much!

I steered clear of any blame for the cops because I didn't want to provoke the moderators. Has it gotten so bad now with all the cop violence that even this board has loosened up a bit to allow the people to vent? If so that's great! But yes, the informant is guilty of using the cops as a weapon so he's the root cause. And if weed is legal then the cops won't execute people for having it...there are ways around the problem if people would just use some logic. But "not all cops are bad" so I've turned over a new leaf and want to go the extra mile to make sure the cops here know that when they do good and uphold their oath they are appreciated by the citizens.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A criminal, in any situation, is still a criminal.

And aggressors are still aggressors, regardless of what any piece of paper or gang of suited sociopaths say. If you initiate violence against people who aren't harming or threatening anyone, it may be your own death warrant you are signing. It is the job of people like us (the armed citizenry) to put some teeth into this proposition.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then we are all criminals.

How does that make you feel?

And aggressors are still aggressors, regardless of what any piece of paper or gang of suited sociopaths say. If you initiate violence against people who aren't harming or threatening anyone, it may be your own death warrant you are signing. It is the job of people like us (the armed citizenry) to put some teeth into this proposition.

Forgot my italics today...

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did the police department not know that this guy wasn't actually dealing drugs for them? What's that? Oh this professional journalist, doesn't know how to avoid misplaced modifiers? What a shame.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very pro-cop. However....

... when I hear about one getting shot during a no knock I can't help but think "keep it up ya dumba**es." I hope they figure out what a poor (in about a dozen ways) concept it is. I hope I'm on a jury one day where they are trying to hang it in some poor homeowners butt for having shot a cop during a no knock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom