Abandoned Cat. Just venting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awwww ... He looks just like our black cat Foo. What a sweetie. And IDP is right ... you don't pick the cat, the cat picks you! So you really are a nice guy after all! Hmmmm ... whudda thought it? lol

And WTF is wrong with people?? sheesh

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you acknowledge there is a hell, which leads me to assume you believe in the concept of a lake of fire, into which people are thrown for eternity. . .and you wish people who abandon cats would be put there? Am I understanding you correctly?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you acknowledge there is a hell, which leads me to assume you believe in the concept of a lake of fire, into which people are thrown for eternity. . .and you wish people who abandon cats would be put there? Am I understanding you correctly?

and dogs (any pet actually). And those who abuse children, the disabled and infirm.

There are probably a few others but, yeah ... that works for me.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It appears he did not speak in such broad terms. You may need to revisit his text.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a beautiful cat. I hope you're able to find a good home if you can't keep it.

And I agree. De-clawing all four should be illegal. I disagree with de-clawing at all, but all four is downright criminal.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

IF there is a hell, and IF there is a lake of fire, then yes.

IF there is re-incarnation, and IF I had a say in it, I'd wish for that person to be re-incarnated as a cat put in the same situation as this one.

Big IFs as I don't discuss religion.

Dave

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is already referring to him as "Gus" and I've already taken him to the vet for a checkup. Last night before lights out, we were both outside on the front porch with him making sure he was OK and giving him a good pat down.

Sheeesh.

Dave

LOL. You've got a new pet. You might as well give up and give in. You can't leave a male cat outside with no claws. It's a death sentence. He's not leaving you any choice. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom