Wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's your choice to believe what you want. Right?
So again to be clear, the answer is no then and you (yes you the nearly omniscient Dennis Hoddy) can find no supporting evidence to the claim that there are litter boxes being installed for furriest at an Oklahoma school district. Come on man, give me a bite of anything substantive, I know you love proving me wrong.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So again to be clear, the answer is no then and you (yes you the nearly omniscient Dennis Hoddy) can find no supporting evidence to the claim that there are litter boxes being installed for furriest at an Oklahoma school district. Come on man, give me a bite of anything substantive, I know you love proving me wrong.
Never said there was did I? Why are you making up stuff? I only posted a link to a perv that was covered up by the school board. Nothing else, no comments, nothing.
Why are you making up this narrative? You're attacking me for posting that? Why?

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t post this to start an argument, it literally was the first I’ve heard of “furries”. True or false about litter boxes ???
I know for sure the facts prove you would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to trust this particular district to be truthful.
After doing some digging, I’ve found this topic is pooping up across the US. Why? If everyone wants to argue, give me an answer why we are not the only ones talking about it!
I pray someone can declaw this. But even if it is not true, there has to be a hidden agenda for it to be all over the web, I bet some of you will guess it.

I’m not a politician but if I was, this would be purrfect. It’s lining up exactly how I would push “my” agenda.
Obviously the best solution is to take money from one type of school and give it to another type of school.

BUT no way that’s going to happen here in Oklahoma

I am being sarcastic on certain things FYI

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never said there was did I? Why are you making up stuff? I only posted a link to a perv that was covered up by the school board. Nothing else, no comments, nothing.
Why are you making up this narrative? You're attacking me for posting that? Why?
I say "Hrmmm" to someone else's comment, you post an article which, although related in that it shows the district is not as pure as fallen snow, does not relate to the point of the thread about litter boxes. You used that to indicate you wouldn't put the other stuff past them (which refutes the "Nothing else, no comments, nothing" statement incidentally). Then you haven't just said "no" to the question of if there are any substantive articles about that topic, or posted one to prove me wrong (which again, I know is your favorite).

That is not an attack. But I like how you pivot to a victimhood thing like it is. The topic of the thread is those litter boxes, and not the other sins and transgressions of the district.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say "Hrmmm" to someone else's comment, you post an article which, although related in that it shows the district is not as pure as fallen snow, does not relate to the point of the thread about litter boxes. You used that to indicate you wouldn't put the other stuff past them (which refutes the "Nothing else, no comments, nothing" statement incidentally). Then you haven't just said "no" to the question of if there are any substantive articles about that topic, or posted one to prove me wrong (which again, I know is your favorite).

That is not an attack. But I like how you pivot to a victimhood thing like it is. The topic of the thread is those litter boxes, and not the other sins and transgressions of the district.
Nice try. Total fail.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice try. Total fail.
Here...I got you this to look in.
AminaRoundAccentMirror-8936df5a69af4d6fbcd082898998c43e.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom