Abandoned Cat. Just venting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yer not going to believe this....

Yesterday, as I get ready to pull out of the driveway with my daughter and grandkids, this rather large Siamese looking cat is in my yard.

comes over and starts rubbing and rubbing. Damn. Goes into the garage before I can get the door down.

Come home a couple hours later. Dern cat is still around. She walks across the street from the neighbors like she owns the street and comes right up to me.

OK, Mr. Softie here. I pick her up after a few minutes and she just goes nuts. Check out her paws. All four declawed.

I'm guessing that she is the second cat to the family of the cat that started this thread.

So...I carry her down the street. Guess what? No one is home. Been watching the house for two days. I'm guessing that they are gone for the holidays.

So I bring her into the back yard, show her around and she makes herself at home on the deck.

Tried to find her last night but she had wandered off. Thought maybe she had gone home.

Nope. Today she is back on the deck crying for attention.

It is cold tonight and I can't let her in, so what do I do?????

Yes, I know, I'm a moron, I get out an old sleeping pad and wrap it in a towel and put it out on the chair she had taken up residence in.

Warm blanket, food and water.

I hope that she is the sister to the first cat and they get home soon!!!

How the heck do these cats know to stop at the "Casa de Dave"?

Really nice cat though.

Dave

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Black Bombay would approve............

www.rpmmotorsportstulsa.com_Gregs_Bug.jpg

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so freaking POed

The brown siamese has been coming back to the house for the last month. I've been taking him back to his house, opening the gate and putting him back in the yard.

Today of all days, it is snowing and the wind is howling. Guess who shows up on my front porch trying to get in the house????

I bundled up and walked him back to his house. He wasn't happy and nipped my face. Sealed the deal. Took him back, opened the gate, put him in the back yard and went back home.

About an hour later, he is BACK on my front porch. The family isn't home and they have left this cat out in this weather!!!!! It is below freezing and they haven't been home all day. Yeah, I know it is Christmas, but that pisses me off even more.

I can't have him in my house. I've tried and he and my cat DO NOT get along.

So, I have him bundled up with the heating pad on high, but damn, this is going to be a COLD night.

Dave

Attachments

• Stoly.jpg
    Stoly.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 73

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do not listen to me. bust out a window and toss the cat back into its house. Board the window up like a good neighbor, then run home and wait. If no police in a hour, your good. If police, tell them you were returning your neibors cat and seen the busted window, thought you were doing a good neighborly deed by boarding it up and returning their beloved kitty.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do not listen to me. bust out a window and toss the cat back into its house. Board the window up like a good neighbor, then run home and wait. If no police in a hour, your good. If police, tell them you were returning your neibors cat and seen the busted window, thought you were doing a good neighborly deed by boarding it up and returning their beloved kitty.

Love it.

If I had some boards, I'd consider it!! ha

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom