Abandoned Cat. Just venting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS for any concerned.

We have re-united the cat with his family!!!!

Turned out that he is 14 years old and has a brother.

The family is relatively new to the neighborhood (about 6 months) and haven't quite got their fence cat proof!! Somehow "Whiskey" got out about 10-14 days ago and they have been looking for him since then.

Anyway, they passed one of the fliers and the wife noticed the picture of the cat. They called and described him to a "T" then Came over and got re-united.

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone for their suggestions and offers of help.

Really is amazing when you think about it. If anyone of us got caught doing something wrong, we'd probably get labeled as "Gun Nuts", but look at how people were concerned about a missing cat! That would never get printed.

Thanks again. Figured I'd pass on the Happy Ending!!

I have a feeling that if Whiskey/Gus ever gets loose in the future, we may see him on the porch yet again.

I am very relieved. Weird how he wormed his way into my life so quickly. That doesn't normally happen.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it when I pulled this thread up.

Almost exactly one year.

And Now....the rest of the story.

My wife and I came home this evening from a Sam's/WalMart run.

I pulled into the driveway and was surprised to see a large black cat sitting on the sidewalk to our front door.

He came right over to us and started rolling and purring and pressing.

Same dern cat!!!!

We played for a few minutes. Man what a purring machine. Unbelievable.

At least, this time, I knew where he was supposed to be.

Carried him over to the neighbors house and rang the door bell. They answered and just looked at us. He said "I can't believe it."

At least this guy knows where to go to be safe.

Dave

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lordy, they took his nuts and his claws too? They've left him at the mercy of his enemies.
You really should euthanize an animal before you rob him of the ability to hunt AND court the fair sex.
What sort of monster would do this to a sensient being?

He must have accidentally walked through the doors to a wedding chapel. Happens automatically there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom