Academy and AR's, mags, and ammo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by the Edmond academy. they had 2 cases of 500 of 45 acp for $205 each (umc)'. they also had probably a case worth of 40 in WWB. most of a case worth of remington 45 green and white box, and had a case of rules 9mm setting on the gun counter.....

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep up the posting guys! I stopped by the academy at NW Exp. and 63rd this afternoon around 4:45pm and they had no 9mm or 22. I need some 9mm to shoot this weekend and with the current situation, I hate to shoot up what little I have stashed away.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to academy on 41st in Tulsa today at 10 til 8 and there were 5 people standing in line. The store opened and we all went to the gun counter. The first asks "do you have any ARs?" The girl answered "we have a new policy and you have to ask for exactly what you are looking for". The first guys started naming every manufacturer you could think of and I said "do you have a sig sauer M400". The girl looked at me and said yes. Then the others continued naming off names. Finally a person said Smith and Wesson. The girl pointed to me and said, ok you've got the sig and the other guy got the smith. Then a guy in front of me spoke up and said "Hey, there was a line outside and we were in front." The girl said "oh, there was a line". So I didnt say anything else and she sold the two rifles they got to the first two guys in line. I guess I will get there earlier on Friday... Now i know they not only get the Sig Sauers, but also the Smith and Wesson M&P 15s which is what I am really looking for. If academy wasnt on my way to work i probably would not be waiting in line in the mornings, but it is, and i got caught without so I'll continue to stop by and check. I have also been watching gun broker and it looks like some of the prices may be coming down on the M&P 15s. I just don't know if it is worth the gamble to buy one for $1500 and then in a few months have a rifle that is selling at wal-mart for 900.

bwcaq

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at Academy in Norman tonight and heard a clerk tell a customer that AR prices are going up effective tomorrow.
Said their costs are increasing $50-$100.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep up the posting guys! I stopped by the academy at NW Exp. and 63rd this afternoon around 4:45pm and they had no 9mm or 22. I need some 9mm to shoot this weekend and with the current situation, I hate to shoot up what little I have stashed away.

I got 9mm at the Academy in Edmond this morning. At 8:30, they still had several cases left. They Monarch steel & brass, Speer Lawman, Blazer and a couple of other brands. The 9mm shelf was about half full. There was also a pallet that they were unloading that had 9mm on it still. If you get there early, they actually get in a bunch of ammo.

You might also check Wal-Mart. They are getting it in almost daily. I've found 9mm at a few different Wal-Marts and bought some Sunday afternoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom