Adventures in safe moving....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 13 yr old daughter and I moved my 600lb one with a dolly and a stick of 1.25" dowel, cut into 2' sections. Works like a dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I worked a summer in high school for Bekins Van lines. We did local moves of concert grand piano's on occasion using a piano board and a 4 wheel dolly all the time. Its all about knowing how to do it.
The piano board allowed us to take it off the stage of one venue, and move it to another.
The roadies that move the concerts around the country do the same thing.
Its all about the right equipment.

Are you saying tRidiot does not have the right equipment? Man that is getting a bit personal dont ya think. :)

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya I work nights at times too on call at OBI ANYTHING GOES get called in at all hours. My wife has gotten up in the morning with me sitting in the living room with a buffalo trace in my hand lol after a long night.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the Biggest Cannon I could afford about 20 years ago. The neighbor at the time installed ATM's for Diebold for a living. That relationship paid off in spades on delivery day...

Latest posts

Top Bottom