All Steelfingers range results will only be here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I missed the stats. Having to scare up some grub between fights.
The main event tonight, is almost a you pick'em. The wade fight will be the only one that might be more grappling than contact. Could be wrong.
The Gastelum fight interest me even though it's undercard. This could put G in the bigs.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't get fights or boxing often enough for me to even recognize most of 'em.
Problem is the build up to big fights that last one round or turns into dancing with the stars, turns people off to a great sport.
Great boxing or striking skills, is a work of art. Nothing else two people can do that takes more ability, toughness and will than boxing or MMA. NONE.
Two men enter one man leave.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm... I thought the other guy (Good) won that last one. Santos did rock him pretty good at the end though.
It's a point system and the effect of the strike. I think, like you, if I rock you, I own you and the fight. Scoring has gotten so much better. When it started, I think they just weighed the blood on the mat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom