Almost all my guns stolen!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a nice little neighborhood. As I said, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

From what my LEO friends have been telling me, Lawton has gotten waaaaay worse in the past four or five years. Don't hear much about it in the news, but crime is skyrocketing.
One of the main reasons I got my CCW, as I live in Lawton. That is a nice neighorhood for one of the older neighborhoods; I'm so sorry for your loss. I keep those guns in mind if someone approaches me wanting to buy a gun; not that that happens to me alot.

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel for you my friend!! Same thing happened to me back in the 80's but only had a couple gun stolen. The sorry thiefs kicked in my back door cleaned me out but all my guns were in a safe except two rifles I had out cleaning. That's just one of the worst feelings to walk into your on home after it was robbed! I CAN NOT stand a DISHONEST person, LIERS, and THIEFS!!! Good luck hope you find you guns!!

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely get those serial numbers to the police as soon as possible. There is hope, I've had two of mine returned, and am working on a third. One of them was found way out in Phoenix AZ.

And BTW, I get to face the guy who stole my stuff this May in court. DA is pressing for 20 years on top of the current 10 the piece of trash is serving on separate charges. Also filing for 16k in restitution which I'll probably never see a penny of, but I'll have the satisfaction of knowing his but will go back to jail when he misses the payments.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That sucks...had it happen to me before. I could not afford a safe for the items that did not get stolen. So until I could get a safe I decided to get a Stackon cabinet, and rig a burglar bomb/ pepper spray bomb via trip wire inside the cabinet, also rigged the door to where it stayed open; can't close the door right away, and the whole room/closet is fumigated in one heck of a hurry.

Got the bomb at the following:

http://burglarbomb.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom