Am I completely screwed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think this time is different. They are going to do what ever it takes to get an AWB through Congress this time. Expect more shootings as this is being debated. They must take the guns to advance their agenda. They already did it throughout most of Europe and even got the Australians to turn all theirs in. Just look at the nightmare they have made of Australia. They took their guns and then hammered them with austerity and carbon taxes.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, I didn't get anything for Christmas cause I told my wife to save the money and get me an AR for my BDay in July. But now I don't know if thats gonna be possible and I'm not gonna break the bank to get one. So I'm just waiting it out and hope things get back to normal in a few months.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's really sad that we even have to have these threads here. It's sad that our very way of life is under attack, and it's even more sad that many people (like I used to be) just don't take that attack seriously.

Hopefully they will leave us our 1911s, six guns and lever action rifles. Thank God I'm a good hand with a Winchester.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's really sad that we even have to have these threads here. It's sad that our very way of life is under attack, and it's even more sad that many people (like I used to be) just don't take that attack seriously.

Hopefully they will leave us our 1911s, six guns and lever action rifles. Thank God I'm a good hand with a Winchester.
Yeah, I think the smart money would be on lever action rifles in pistol calibers. No one SEEMS to want to ban those--yet.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Winchesters in .45 long Colt are among my favorite guns to shoot. Consequently, I'm pretty damn good with them. God forbid I should ever have to use them, but if I did, I'm not sure i could resist the temptation to bellow out, "Pay day boys! Come and get it!" Some of you will get that reference...I hope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom