Americans Never Give Up Your Guns – A Warning from a Russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.ammoland.com/2012/12/31/americans-never-give-up-your-guns-a-warning-from-a-russian/#axzz2GlSgvAHL
Americans Never Give Up Your Guns – A Warning from a Russian
Published on Monday, December 31, 2012

.."No it is about power and a total power over the people. There is a lot of desire to bad mouth the Tsar, particularly by the Communists, who claim he was a tyrant, and yet under him we were armed and under the progressives disarmed.

Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns. Oh, no, they do not. What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology. They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question."..

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is having enough Americans that will actually stand up to the government. If faced with disarmament or the Feinstein ban will People just take it or fight? I for one will not just sit on my rear and take it. No matter what we cannot let any rights be taken away.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is having enough Americans that will actually stand up to the government. If faced with disarmament or the Feinstein ban will People just take it or fight? I for one will not just sit on my rear and take it. No matter what we cannot let any rights be taken away.

According to the DHS plants on here, we will all cower down and turn them in. (you know who you are, I damn sure know who you are)

GTFO!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom