Any clue what these guys are up to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing my camera is in a steel lockbox and secured to the tree with a python lock or else they probably would have taken it. I know none of that would stop someone who is really determined. Hopefully they dont come back with their saws. I should probably move it to a new location actually.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or some kids out playing 'sniper' or some folks brushing up on their when-the-SHTF skills, LOL

Kinda think poachers would've destroyed/taken the camera.

You'd think so. I wondered that myself, but maybe it was secured? We had a guy start a pot patch where I work a couple of years ago. LEO put out a common game camera, well hidden and got pics of the guy carrying in water.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are both carrying rifles. The one that you think looks like a shotgun is a rifle with a camo sock covering it. The one in the back is a carbine of some sort, possibly a 10/22 as mentioned or a mini 14 or 30. My guess is they are hunting something, predators or game animals out of season.

dukhunter20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be wrong but the background rifle seems to have a similar profile to a mini-14 with a giant scope on it.

edit: just read the post above. seems like I'm not the only one.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe they can't read! and don't know or care about the regulations for that area.
I would show the photos to the GW of the area so he can watch for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom