Any doctors on here? I think I'm sick...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Move the Eo-Tech back for a bigger fov"....poppy cock says I!!! It is a projected dot on a screen, that doesn't need to be centered to use. We are not talking about a scope where you need to have it at 3" from your eye to have a "full Field of view". second of all the father you are form a bulky vision block, (which some seem to think this is, which it ain't) the more you can see around the vision block. think of this a standing right in front of a 55 gal drum at eye level, it block a bunch of vision, now back off to 10 yards or so and it would be real hard not to see someone hiding behind it...see what I mean??

Also the farther forward you run the red dots the more your peripheral vision can pick up around it...like for big target sweeps or multi-target arrays, and I ain't a lyin. also where this particular OE is mounted is just about right to use a head mounted N.O.D. monocle.

Now I know a bunch of you are shaking your heads and sayin....He,s full o crap, but think about this; Red dots that are mounted on pistols ( which is where all this technology came from...gasp those I.P.S.C. GAMERS) is much farther from your eye than is the one mounted on a carbine, and I don't know if you guys have ever seen an open pistol shooter like Max Michell or Jerry Miculek shoot 50 yard poppers with a "DOT gun", but they can make most carbine guys look slow! KurtM

Latest posts

Top Bottom