Any Public Hunters Want to Go in on a Lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be clear:

I don't have a lease right now, but I have seen them come available. I just can't afford to lease it myself. Are their any public land hunters in the Tulsa area who would be interested in going in on a land lease next year? I'm hoping to keep it to 4 people, and I'd want us all to meet ahead of time and talk about finances and such. If you are interested PM me with your info and the $$ you're willing to pay/yr. and I'll keep your info for when I find something good.

Also, if anyone is looking to add a guy onto their lease in Tulsa area next year, let me know, I'd jump on it!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be clear:

I don't have a lease right now, but I have seen them come available. I just can't afford to lease it myself. Are their any public land hunters in the Tulsa area who would be interested in going in on a land lease next year? I'm hoping to keep it to 4 people, and I'd want us all to meet ahead of time and talk about finances and such. If you are interested PM me with your info and the $$ you're willing to pay/yr. and I'll keep your info for when I find something good.

Also, if anyone is looking to add a guy onto their lease in Tulsa area next year, let me know, I'd jump on it!

Provided it is year round so we could put feeders and stands up early and leave them till spring, within 1.5 hours of tulsa,
and allows other opportunities besides deer is minimum 40 acres per person and does not exceed $500 per person I would be very interested.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how far you guys are willing to travel but here's a lease close to me in Johnston County....

http://texomamarketplace.com/index.php?a=2&b=18216

It's 1200 acreas. No price listed and couldn't tell you if it's still available or not but it's still listed. The Milburn area isn't far from Tishomingo National
Wildlife Refuge and just down the highway from Blue River WMA. Lots of deer in that area and TONS of duck and geese.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome. I'm thinking the same thing for price - $500-600 is about where I'm at. Most leases I've seen under 500 acres have a max of 4 hunters, and for that price range ($2000) I'm thinking we're not gonna get much more than 300 acres, but you never know. I'd like to keep it within 1.5hrs of Tulsa as well, because there is plenty of them within that range, and camping with be absolutely a requirement. I'm not making that drive every day.

If you guys are actually serious, meaning, by early next year are willing to commit to the $500-$600 range for a good piece of property for at least a year, please PM me your name and email address. I'll get in touch with the first 3 people that PM me, and we'll create a "mailing list." That way, if any of us find something reasonable, we can all talk about it and layout ground rules. Thanks guys!

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have recieved quite a few PM's asking about my lease... Before I start making any promises and getting hopes up, let me check with the land owner to make sure everything is the same for this year. I dont want to tell everyone what i payed then have to tell them its more or that I got to do this or that and now he isnt going to allow it anymore... Sorry to jump the gun on u guys I should have checked before i ever said anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom