Anybody here have Sirius XM satellite radio in their vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So should you keep it and it's time to renew, tell them you just want to cancel the service. They'll offer you the exact same service for 1/3 to 1/2 off the normal price lol.

Bullchit on that. You can't call them and talk to a person, it's done by text. The person I was texting with kept trying to convince me to stick around. I had to get chitty with him and after I pulled a Karen and asked for his supervisor, he finally gave in. Bastards!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you've got Bluetooth in your vehicle, just load Pandora on your phone and connect to it that way. Might not offer as much content as Sirius but it's free AND you don't have to listen to the daily/non-stop/irritating-as-hell car commercials like in OKC. I'm curious if the stations can do a check to see when a customer changes from their station before coming back? As soon as I hear the tell tale signs of a car advertiser with the deal of a lifetime, I immediately change the station.

Sirius was fine when we had it but they kept increasing the rates and moved stations around if I remember correctly - been quite a few years.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have it in both the car and the truck. Costs me $60 per year. I always connect with a person on the phone when I call. I can also stream it in the house on the phone or PC. I got accustomed to having it in northern Idaho where stations were few and far between, and reception was bad even if there was a station. And I love it when I have to travel. Now I like it, even though I only listen to about 2 or 3 stations.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bullchit on that. You can't call them and talk to a person, it's done by text. The person I was texting with kept trying to convince me to stick around. I had to get chitty with him and after I pulled a Karen and asked for his supervisor, he finally gave in. Bastards!

I've got it, but for the life of me I don't remember why. At one time I had it in my truck, the wife's car, the boat, my company car and the kid had a SkyFI that he could plug into a deal in his truck and a boombox like thing for in the house. That was back when it was like 7 or 8 bucks a month per radio. Those days are long gone.

I don't listen to it near enough for what I'm paying for it, and I feel your pain. It took me 3-4 months to get the wife's off my plan when we divorced. I finally had to open a twitter account and contact them thru it, and then I was able to get some satisfaction.

I still listen to it, when I'm not listening to a podcast on my phone.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have it in both the car and the truck. Costs me $60 per year. I always connect with a person on the phone when I call. I can also stream it in the house on the phone or PC. I got accustomed to having it in northern Idaho where stations were few and far between, and reception was bad even if there was a station. And I love it when I have to travel. Now I like it, even though I only listen to about 2 or 3 stations.

I gotta get a hold of them and get on your plan. I'm paying more than that.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I both have XM radio. It’s better than local. It’s even better when you travel. You never change the station. I’m sold.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I both have XM radio. It’s better than local. It’s even better when you travel. You never change the station. I’m sold.
I've driven from the Penis of Florida to Grants Pass Oregon and never changed it off Octane.

Not trying to spend your money @Glock 'em down but of any subscription service I have, it is the last one I'd part with if I went broke. I'm pretty sure I could find a station for gay night club quilting if I was into that ****

Latest posts

Top Bottom