Anyone else feel the earthquake a while ago?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was at like 2am this morning. woke up to find the ceiling wasn't gone, the doors still work and no busted pipes! so it was a WIN over a Tornado.
Don't know what California bitches about, Lets send them a couple of Tornados or a Hurricane and see if they still think it's a joke.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was at like 2am this morning. woke up to find the ceiling wasn't gone, the doors still work and no busted pipes! so it was a WIN over a Tornado.
Don't know what California bitches about, Lets send them a couple of Tornados or a Hurricane and see if they still think it's a joke.

Haha, I have some cousins who've lived in LA all their life and their terrified of severe weather, particularly tornados. Every time they come down the storm gods must smile with glee, because with every visit of theirs comes tornado sirens.

I just sit back and watch 'em squirm, then get bored and do what every Oklahoman does during tornado weather… go outside.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder how these quakes affect the folks living at the center of the earth? Does the hollow portion of the earth that they call home remain stable while the outer shell experiences the disruptions? For them is an earthquake felt by us surface occupants nothing more than an upper atmospheric disruption to them? Maybe they experience our earthquakes as thunderstorms where they are?

Michael

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how these quakes affect the folks living at the center of the earth? Does the hollow portion of the earth that they call home remain stable while the outer shell experiences the disruptions? For them is an earthquake felt by us surface occupants nothing more than an upper atmospheric disruption to them? Maybe they experience our earthquakes as thunderstorms where they are?

Michael

WTF???? :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom