Anyone else find these people sketchy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like in the last two or three weeks all these older classifieds for guns are being replied to by a brand new member who asks if the gun is available and if it is they post a number to text. I get the sense they are scammers. I wonder if a rule could be made so your first post has to be to the new member introduction. Idk, just seems fishy 🤷‍♂️
is there a way to just delete posts/adds after some time - seems that would solve the problem

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
405-751-7104 was my first girlfriends number. Give her a call for a good time. I remember when I was at Ada I had a girlfriend in OKC and it was still a long distance call. Racked up a ton of charges on that one. I guess cell phones have made it better in some ways.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember numbers way better than faces or names of people.
Old people start all looking the same to me a bit.
I still remember our first phone number when we moved here in 1970's and my buddies phone number.
I have his cell number in my head and at the parts store about a month back the counter guy asked him for his number and he said I have to look in my phone hold on and I blurted out his number before he could get his phone out of his pocket.

Super shops # in MWC in is in my head and I get it confused with the Autozone there sometimes.
Yep that one is in my head also.
My first credit card number is in my head.

But if you change your cell phone 2 times forget you I am not remembering it again.
I have not remembered my drivers license number because I figured they would change it on me again so i went to the train of thought of FU you will just change it again on me.

I know my sisters and my wifes social security number and mine.
Part numbers for many different car parts.

I am sure we all have many numbers in our heads that stick with us.

Kudos to people that can put names with faces.
I have never been good at names and in fact below poor even nieces and nephews i cant' remember names well.
Was hard for me to get through literature class.

What did Lady Capulet do for Juliet?

WHO????

In one ear and out the other.
Maybe my brain just did not want to remember useless information.

All my buddies were Hey Dude.

:)

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
405-751-7104 was my first girlfriends number. Give her a call for a good time. I remember when I was at Ada I had a girlfriend in OKC and it was still a long distance call. Racked up a ton of charges on that one. I guess cell phones have made it better in some ways.
I just called it and told her that I was you. She was so excited that she started crying. I feel bad now.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everywhere you look people have their heads buried in their phones. I'm on mine way too much as well. This week my goal is to read an actual book and start a leather working hobby. Saw the movie Killers of the Flower Moon and gonna read the book. May drive up to Pawhuska area Tuesday.
Hit up the national grasslands. Last time I was there the grass was over 9 ft tall at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom