Anyone else had it with AT&T and the iPhone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the grass is always greener on the other side.

... unless, that is, you have some snot nosed little diaper wearing terrorist living next door who drives their barbie car across your lawn on purpose JUST to piss you off.

turtleboy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we switched last month to verizon but im really not that impressed. the signals for where i travel are worse and you cant talk and surf the web if needed.

runnin17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about switching over to Verizon, but ATT has been okay for me and my wife. Only issue is that both our 3GS phones are getting a little long in the teeth. Don't have the money to upgrade right now since I have been spending all my moneyz on ammo :D

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I detest AT&T and will never do business with them again after over the way I was treated on a Uverse service call. Beyond that I liked their cell service but I have no experience with their 4g service. I was with sprint but damned if I was going to stay with them any longer again. Their data network in Tulsa sucks so we went with Verizon and iPhone 5's and I am extremely pleased.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have US Cellular, and never have dropped calls or any problems at all! They are fantastic, they just don't have the coolest phones as the others, they are getting better though. Can't say enough good about them. They even sent us a hand-written note when my son was sick in the hospital, wishing him a speedy recovery! I was shocked!

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had all the variations of iPhone. When I was with AT&T I always had dropped calls. Switched to Verizon almost 3 years ago and used a droid until they got the iPhone and have only had 3 dropped calls in that time frame. Verizon rocks

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AT&T has poor coverage at my office and my house. Blackberry, Motorola droid, iPhone 3GS, it didn't matter. Dropped calls and too many dead spots even away from the home or office. I can't say i had the same problems traveling out if state. After many years I switched to Verizon late November 2011 and have been very pleased with Verizon.

It is funny when I hear of people not switching because they are grandfathered into their unlimited data plan. When I ask, almost all admit they never have gone over 2 gig. I get close some months, but I have not gone yet. The frustration of AT&T was so bad I don't care if I do go over every once in a while.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait! 2 months until my contract expires & I can get rid of them! No more $400 bills with no explanations, no more dropped calls!

Latest posts

Top Bottom