Anyone else had it with AT&T and the iPhone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We HAD AT&T for an unforgotten number of years, and found that we had a lot of dropped calls, calls that never came through, and voice mail that might arrive up to 3 days after the call was made. At the time of change-over, we lived out between Tuttle and Mustang and with the AT&T service, I had to walk outside to use my phone. We switched over to Verizon with both our phones and our internet (using the MiFi system) and have been happy ever since.

No experience with the I-stuff (applies to all Apple products), but I am pretty happy with my Android. I have the DroidX2, but when I can, I'll get a thinner version.

If at all possible in the future, I'll stay with Verizon and Android.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iPhone 4S here. No problems. iPhone 3GS before that. No problems. Been on att for 8 years now. People tend to upgrade their iOS before even giving it a chance to let everyone else do the mistake of upgrading. Don't upgrade your iOS. Ever. My 3GS is on iOS 4.3.5. Jailbroken on redsn0w. Runs Flawlessly. My 4s is on the 6.0.1. I'm waiting on a jailbreak to come out for the 4s 6.0.1. The reason I say don't upgrade is because the newer iOS isn't ment for older iPhones. Especially 6.0.1 on a 3GS. It's only gonna slow it down. It's ment for the 4s and the 5. The 3GS isn't a bad phone. It just belongs on 4.3.x. Yea you won't get iMessage. Oh we'll. iMessage uses your data in the first place. Except when you're on wifi. I'd rather just send it as a text.

Latest posts

Top Bottom