Anyone ever order from DVOR.com? Shipping/processing times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone every bought anything from this site? I ordered an ax that was on sale over a week ago and it's still in "Waiting for items" status.

Is it because I bought the item with all the credit they gave me? I signed up a few years ago but never did anything with the account. I found out that I had about $25 credit because they kept gifting me $5 for my birthday and the anniversary of when I signed up. So I bought an ax on sale using that credit plus a $10 off coupon from retailmenot, thus the whole thing is free. Is this there way of "getting back at" me?

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a vertex Gamut Plus from them for 129.99 shipped. If I remember correctly other retailers had them for 179.99-209.99 plus shipping. I ordered it on a Monday and it was here by Friday and in mint condition. Make sure you Google discount code I found one that saved $10.00 and free shipping.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the $10 which brought the already-free ax to free shipping. I still have $2 of credit left over even. But right now it's still sitting in "Status – Waiting for items No tracking available yet" since the 19th. Are they dragging their feet because I didn't actually spend any money? Kind of crappy either way.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something interesting I've noted: I created a second account with another email in an attempt to get that "refer a friend" $10 credit (I figured there was a catch, IE friend has to buy, but it was worth a shot). Now, my 2nd account has 19 promotional emails about sales and so on since being created, but my primary account, the one I used to order the item with, has gotten a total of 5 since I placed the order. I haven't done anything to the settings at all.

OKSDC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purchase with confidence. I use them all the time and have throughout my career. Yes it is run by optics planet but it has a lot better deals. They change daily so keep checking it for new specials. I've seen crimson trace grips $100 off (30%), streamlight tlr1s for $75 and so forth. I just got my wife a cold steel mini pal for $17 and with codes I literally spent $0 for the whole thing including shipping. 10off is a current $10 free code that you can use on top of the $10 credit you get for signing up.

If any of you are interested in using this site, please send me your email in a pm and I'll shoot you an invite. This gets me a credit ONLY if you ever purchase something, then you can turn around and invite others. You get a $10 credit for signing up for free also.

If you got credentials for instructor, LEO, or anything similar, when you send me your email for dvor, I'll respond back with another site that has even better deals on things from aimpoint, crimson trace (grips for $175 or 40%+ off), bushnell, 5.11, vertex, suunto and 300 + others.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got a rep in the chat. They said that there is a lead time of two weeks on the item. Would've been great if they had just noted that on the product page in the first place. So it should be in the mail by Monday, hopefully.

OKSDC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on item. I ordered mine 2 days ago and mine shipped. I've had it take two weeks also. But at prices most of time cheaper than anywhere else, I'll take the inconvience. You should NEVER pay for shipping on there if you keep using the coupons, plus if it's over $100 it's free anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom