Anyone experienced in mold/mildew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even a house in "normal" condition will have enough issues to keep you scratching your head. Personally I would not continue with the purchase process of this particular home.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a word on the other side of the fence- the dangerous stuff, the balck mold, is not that common. It cannot be diagnosed by eye, you have to run chemical tests to determine it's type. Not all mold that is black is "black mold". Mildew and molds happen, especially when the humididty has been high. Get it checked out. I have a friend who does mold remediation, he can test it for you. Call Toby at PuroClean, 405-338-8673. Tell him Jefferson Bryant sent you. Its worth the inspection if you really like the house. People get scared if there is mold or mildew, but it is not always the bad stuff, many times it just needs some simple solutions.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a word on the other side of the fence- the dangerous stuff, the balck mold, is not that common. It cannot be diagnosed by eye, you have to run chemical tests to determine it's type. Not all mold that is black is "black mold". Mildew and molds happen, especially when the humididty has been high. Get it checked out. I have a friend who does mold remediation, he can test it for you. Call Toby at PuroClean, 405-338-8673. Tell him Jefferson Bryant sent you. Its worth the inspection if you really like the house. People get scared if there is mold or mildew, but it is not always the bad stuff, many times it just needs some simple solutions.
This.....Mold/mildew has become a science for some of these remediators, get a couple to look at it .If everything else checks out $15k savings might be worth it , if you really like the house and can do some of the work your self.
Beware of someone thats Not accredited , inspecting your house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom