Anyone Going to ACL Festival

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know most of you are in OK, but the Austin City Limits Festival appears to be a big deal and draws people internationally. Anyone going? I just don't quite get it. 133 bands you've never heard of and The Eagles.

http://www.aclfestival.com/

We went last year and had the time of our lives. Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon etc etc...

We decided not to go this year after we saw the lineup.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deadmau5, Muse, and The Silversun Pickups are reason to go alone. Although, I was not quick enough on the draw. Tickets sell out FAST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDDfVAF1D-Q

If you've seen the preview for that one new show with aliens coming to earth (the name escapes me), you've heard Muse.
Edit: I just remembered, that show called "V" or whatever it is.

I won't bother with Deadmau5, I'd be willing to bet if you haven't heard of him, then his type of music isn't for you. Lol.

I guess I'm too old to have heard of these.

We went last year and had the time of our lives. Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon etc etc...

We decided not to go this year after we saw the lineup.

Yes, there is no one that makes me really want to go.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm to old to have heard of these.

Yes, there is no one that makes me really want to go.

I've been following Muse and Silversun for awhile but the rest of the headliners were like eh...

Last year they had bands like Clutch, Mutemath, Toadies, Dead Weather, John Legend during the day. Made it worth it to me. Much less having Kings of Leon, Dave, and Pearl Jam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom