Anyone hear about The New Litmus Test Of Leadership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing these threads if only for the spread of information which causes one to examine the possibilities. Fact is none of us will probably predict the future with any real precision in the grand scheme of things, but in examining the possibilities, we must make decisions about what we would do in if such events occur. As more time passes and we inform ourselves about real or ridiculous (maybe) scenarios then we modify and adapt our responses. Whatever happens, this process of examination and evaluation will make the future less of a shock.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
since when do high end military professionals pull the trigger? they are usually the ones giving the orders, not executing them personally....or am i wrong here?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing these threads if only for the spread of information which causes one to examine the possibilities. Fact is none of us will probably predict the future with any real precision in the grand scheme of things, but in examining the possibilities, we must make decisions about what we would do in if such events occur. As more time passes and we inform ourselves about real or ridiculous (maybe) scenarios then we modify and adapt our responses. Whatever happens, this process of examination and evaluation will make the future less of a shock.

This.

Latest posts

Top Bottom