Anyone hear about The New Litmus Test Of Leadership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The beautiful thing about science is it remains true whether people believe it or not;)

Which is the polar opposite of dogma and religion wherein people believe it whether it's true or not.

You guys mean like all the scientific papers and articles that have been proven to be frauds? Like the GW fanboys at NASA "smoothing" historical temp data to where it no longer matches recorded temps but does make 2012 the hottest year on record? That kind of science?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys mean like all the scientific papers and articles that have been proven to be frauds? Like the GW fanboys at NASA "smoothing" historical temp data to where it no longer matches recorded temps but does make 2012 the hottest year on record? That kind of science?
Science sucks. Everybody knows that.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is better equipped? Who has an unlimited supply line of food, fuel, arms and ammunition? Who has unlimited access to troops from other countries to help in their efforts? The gov already has many means of controlling us and has been preparing for years with buildup up supplies that WE paid for. All they need is loyal commanders and troops that don't know any better than to follow orders given to them by those loyal commanders.

Well, let me ask you. By your avatar you are either a LEO, Firefighter or paramedic. If so, would you start following the orders to round up civilians and shoot them if told to? If you are not a LEO, you probably know know many. How many of them would shoot civys?

As I gave read elsewhere, and that I agree with, is that under good condition the US Military has/had a very difficult time taking care of the Taliban and other terrorists in a country the size of Texas or a little bigger. Said bad guys had have AKs and RPGS and some other small arms, etc. How many bad guys are the US military up against in Afganistan? 50-100K? How dedicated is our military to kill the Taliban? Probably pretty united in the effort. Now, how many pissed off Americans that own firearms, whether several or dozens of guns each, would put up with the American Military killing civilians? Well, you'd probably have several hundred million gun owners ready for battle in a country the size of the USA. How many US military personnel are going to united and dedicated in killing American civilians? I would guess not many as they would be ordered to kill their friends and family. The Govt would have a lot of AWOL soldiers. Of those that don't go AWOL, you would probably have a fair amount plotting to kill their superiors because they see what is being ordered and about to happen. I also take this same position with local and state LEOs as well. IMO, if the military tried to start up something like this against the American people they would be trying it with a skeleton force.

The only time I see the military getting them upper hand is if they started carpet bombing all the big city's Amd metro areas. But then I don't see people in these positions of physically dropping the bomb on use going through with it.

Just my opinion.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how these threads all start with "I don't know if this is true, but if it is..."

Also I love how a good chunk of this thread is essentially bashing the "liberal media" when we're actually paying any attention to stuff like this.

Hypocrisy, thy name is (insert either left or right) Wing-nut.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, let me ask you. By your avatar you are either a LEO, Firefighter or paramedic. If so, would you start following the orders to round up civilians and shoot them if told to? If you are not a LEO, you probably know know many. How many of them would shoot civys?

As I gave read elsewhere, and that I agree with, is that under good condition the US Military has/had a very difficult time taking care of the Taliban and other terrorists in a country the size of Texas or a little bigger. Said bad guys had have AKs and RPGS and some other small arms, etc. How many bad guys are the US military up against in Afganistan? 50-100K? How dedicated is our military to kill the Taliban? Probably pretty united in the effort. Now, how many pissed off Americans that own firearms, whether several or dozens of guns each, would put up with the American Military killing civilians? Well, you'd probably have several hundred million gun owners ready for battle in a country the size of the USA. How many US military personnel are going to united and dedicated in killing American civilians? I would guess not many as they would be ordered to kill their friends and family. The Govt would have a lot of AWOL soldiers. Of those that don't go AWOL, you would probably have a fair amount plotting to kill their superiors because they see what is being ordered and about to happen. I also take this same position with local and state LEOs as well. IMO, if the military tried to start up something like this against the American people they would be trying it with a skeleton force.

The only time I see the military getting them upper hand is if they started carpet bombing all the big city's Amd metro areas. But then I don't see people in these positions of physically dropping the bomb on use going through with it.

Just my opinion.

My Opionion......Felt Recoil!
In A Heartbeat!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I saw this video earlier, and it offers an interesting point. Many think of Martial Law if the economy collapses staring the bad things off, etc., but the perspective from this guy concerns our unpayable debt to China. Many casually say "China will own us someday". Well, this is exactly what he's claims the "source" is getting at. We won't ever be able to pay them back, so our .gov is working out a deal for them to come over to certain areas to take coal, oil, and to farm in repayment for our enourmous debt. An armed population isn't going to put up with some Chinamen showing up to boot them off their land to farm it, or to colonize Chinese enclaves to confiscate our resources. So goes the hard push for gun control (and eventual confiscation). Also explains why China put out the call for stricter gun control in the United States just a few weeks ago. Makes sense, and is an interesting angle, for sure. Is the guy legit? He certainly has decent credentials, more so than a Jesse Ventura. I'd like a confirmation and identification of his source(s), though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom