Anyone like Westies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are watching a little Westie for the rescue for the next 2 weeks and he is a great little dog in need of a good home. He is house broken, playful and lovable but does better around older kids. I feel he was mistreated by a younger boy and does not like them.

Anyway if interested he can be found here under the listing for Mcquire.

http://www.rockyspot.org/index.php?id=12

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love them, but unfortunately already have 2 rescues. My wife and I have thought about fostering dogs if/when our friends pass away. You sir are a good man in my book.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love them, but unfortunately already have 2 rescues. My wife and I have thought about fostering dogs if/when our friends pass away. You sir are a good man in my book.

Ssshhh, you will ruin my rep. :D

The daughter is watching a younger female Beagle/Basset Hound mix from the rescue that needs a good home too.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep, he is ... despite the fact he picks on me all the time ... :crying:

I'm tempted but danggit ... I still miss Jackie so much that I don't think I can do it yet. :crying::crying:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BB you REALLY need this westie. Not only will he help with missing Miss Jackie, he is great for helping wake up somebody sleeping (like Scott) Just put him on the bed and watch the tongue go to work. :rotflmao:

Yes I did it to Lavonne. :rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhhh ... I dunno guys ... I'm kinda embarrassed to say this but I'm really not taking Jackie's passing too well ... I have lost relatives I haven't missed as much as I miss her.

Let me think about it.

(And no, Rick, I can't do that to GC ... the dog would survive it but I wouldn't! As God is my witness I have no idea how Lavonne hasn't killed you in your sleep and told God you died ... lol)

ETA: And BS ... you are right too. They know ... After I'd had Jackie a while and she realized she didn't have to work anymore the change in her demeanor was amazing. She went from being on edge all the time to being the happiest dog I have ever seen. I know she thought I had saved her ... Funny thing is she's the one who saved me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ehhhh ... I dunno guys ... I'm kinda embarrassed to say this but I'm really not taking Jackie's passing too well ... I have lost relatives I haven't missed as much as I miss her.

Let me think about it.

(And no, Rick, I can't do that to GC ... the dog would survive it but I wouldn't! As God is my witness I have no idea how Lavonne hasn't killed you in your sleep and told God you died ... lol)

ETA: And BS ... you are right too. They know ... After I'd had Jackie a while and she realized she didn't have to work anymore the change in her demeanor was amazing. She went from being on edge all the time to being the happiest dog I have ever seen. I know she thought I had saved her ... Funny thing is she's the one who saved me.

Hi BB, this is Lavonne. The reason I have not killed Rick before now is that no man and I say again no man is worth going to prison for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom