Anyone need mechanic work done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats up OSA. I have found myself in need of a little help.

about a year ago i had partnered up with a buddy of mine and opened up a repair shop. everything was going good but recently things went a little south. i had caught my partner in a couple of lies, and found out that he was keeping some of the profits and not doing his share of the work. i finally got fed up with it and decided to go my own way.

right now im back to working from home. i have a big garage and more tools than most shops do.

I am ASE certified. i do nearly everything, replace engines/trans, and brakes (also have a lathe to cut rotors), also work on diesel trucks.

I specialize in electrical work. i have fixed hundreds of cars that have been from shop to shop that they cant fix. Electrical is what seems to trip everyone up, but it is my specialty.

if you guys need an honest mechanic who is reasonably priced. PM me!!

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dang! wish you would have posted this last week when I had to have the tranny on the wifes trailblazer rebuilt! I would have rather of sent my money to a fellow OSA'er than the shop I took it to.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you work on the 30valve Audi V6's? I'm needing some work done on one, and not wanting to shell out the money for the specialized tools.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i replaced a timing belt on an adui a6 a coulpe weeks ago. it was actually one of the last jobs i did at that shop.

if you guys need anything just call me at 405-306-1952. i work late so i can fit your schedule. i can also come to you if you need me to

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any type of diesel you are more familiar with? Most diesel techs I know specialize in only 1 of the major brands.

i have experience with all diesels dmax, cummins, and ford. The reason most techs stick to one is becuase the require tools that are specific to that type. i have the most time in Fords and so i have the tools for that. But i would not hesitate to buy what i need if i know i will use it again sometime.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have experience with all diesels dmax, cummins, and ford. The reason most techs stick to one is becuase the require tools that are specific to that type. i have the most time in Fords and so i have the tools for that. But i would not hesitate to buy what i need if i know i will use it again sometime.

I currently own a 5.9 Cummins so I don't need any work done. But I've considered buying a broken 6.0L or 6.4L Ford at a good price. I'd like to find someone comfortable doing headgaskets and EGR crap without going to a stealership before I bought anything though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom