Anyone need mechanic work done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I currently own a 5.9 Cummins so I don't need any work done. But I've considered buying a broken 6.0L or 6.4L Ford at a good price. I'd like to find someone comfortable doing headgaskets and EGR crap without going to a stealership before I bought anything though.

Ha ha. thats true those cummins are tough. i like them alot.

The reason i have so much experience with fords is because they break more often. i have done head gaskets. ARP head studs, egr delete. that takes care of the most serious problems that those trucks have. its been a while tho and i dont recall how much. i know its a pretty good chunk of $$$ but im sure i can beat the dealers price.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i'm gonna bump this thread. Alisodro(sp) did the rear main, oil pan gaskrt on my sons yukon. we saved a decent amount of money over a store front. He has a modest shop at his house but was very professional. my son drove to enid the day we got it back and had no problems at all.

okcwizzard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to bump this up as well, Had some work done by Hilario and you couldnt ask for a more honest guy, A true professional.. Fast, Honest, and way cheaper than anyone else i have found..

Last edited:

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the bumps guys, I didn't see this thread back when it started in January. I have been to no fewer that 10 shops of various shapes and sizes since I've been in OKC, and the only shop I've found that I like is HIGHLY specialized, they don't do a lot of the work I've needed done. T34r1tUp, you're number just went in my cell and I will be in touch, hopefully I've found a mechanic I can stick with.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a '94 ranger sitting in the garage in need of a tranny replacement and possibly some rewiring (dash is all screwed up). I've put off repairs because everywhere I've gone has been ridiculous in price.
Can you PM me with a ballpark idea for the transmission work?

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy in Edmond who's doing some engine work for me might need a hand getting caught up.. He's an electrical guru as well...

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i really appreciate the bumps.

just to clarify my name is Hilario. its hard to remeber i know and i dont really expect everyone to.

its fun meetingpeople who have a common interest, i really appreciate the business

Latest posts

Top Bottom